Deceived...


So I've got this new camera that I'm bound and determined to learn. It doesn't have a written instruction manual. It is on a disk. If I had a printer, I could probably print it out, but....I digress. It was so stinking humid today that Tim and I took William and we went for a walk. He wanted me to take a picture of our lazy river, with the leaves just starting to change in the background.


Noticing the swan, I decided to try to get a nice picture of it. After all, I've got a nice camera now, and all of that.


(S)he was bathing.


Swans bathe in a vigorous sort of a way, turns out.






All of you out there that make this look so easy?
I have been deceived.

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Funny 2 Like That is proudly powered by blogger.com