Funny 2 Like That
Home
You are Here »
Home
»
Good Stuff
,
Grateful
» For the Inner Circle
0
For the Inner Circle
◄ Newer Post
Older Post ►
Popular Posts
A Super Hero bites the Dust
So, today at school there was super hero day, and William helped craft himself a red cape with a "w" on the back of it. "Supe...
His Mysterious Ways.
There are times in life when you just know for a fact that someone far bigger than you is running the show. Life has been an amazing lately....
Small stories.
Do you ever wonder about the little stories you glimpse but do not know the whole of? Every morning, I see a solidly built young man ploddin...
How William liked his New Bed
Karen asked how William liked his new bed. Well, truth be told, it was an exciting day. He not only had a new bed, but he had some new puzz...
Balance
Today's news was awful. The weather has been gray and cold. Our second frost warning of the fall has been issued. Cold weather makes my ...
Winds and the cat
It's been a busy week, full of wonderful moments, but exasperatingly short on time. I got everything done that needed doing. The stormy ...
Private party
My cold is on the down hill, but I am still sick. Now, Tim is sick as well, poor guy. Since he was sick, we got to spend a quiet and relaxin...
A Satisfactory Life
It is kind of cool to discover at the ripe old age of 56 that I've got an artistic bent. I also have rediscovered the joy of reading in ...
In Trouble.
So. I was on line, and I saw this. The price was $100. For an oak curio cabinet. So, very quickly, I typed in, "I'll take this....
Life and Death
Today, I was sitting at a red light at an intersection. The light changed and the cross traffic stopped. As I prepared to pull out, I notice...
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Copyright 2011
Funny 2 Like That
is proudly powered by
blogger.com