Figures...

When I got Paddy-Paws, I wanted a female cat, for her temperament. I was told Paddy was a she, and so I took her. (I can't tell until the ~ er ~ difference is obvious...) I got her home and then read that like 97% of orange cats are male. Pondering it, I realized that all the orange cats I knew were male. I was grateful that I'd selected a non-gender-specific name.

Someone pointed out to me that the difference should now be fairly obvious, and that if Paddy IS actually a male, he's missing some rather prominent proof of that.

Hm. Again, was was grateful that I'd selected a non-gender-specific name. Since I wanted a female to begin with, it wasn't exactly something I was going to waste time fretting over.

I'm having a small bridal shower for Brittani this weekend. Guess who now has a cat in heat?
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Funny 2 Like That is proudly powered by blogger.com